Warrior cats rpg clans
Hiya! Welcome to Warrior Cats Rpg Clans (WCRC).
Warrior Cats Rpg Clans is a very interesting and fun site, in no time at all, you'll be having a great time! The site welcomes everyone. We promise we won't ever exclude you from anything and me (Lightningstar4569) and Serikia will make sure that no one excludes you from anything. Me and Serikia will also make sure no one is rude to you or anyone.

Have a great time~

~~ Serikia and Lightingstar4569~~

~~EmoGirlFang (Fang) & Lightningstar4569~~
Warrior cats rpg clans
Hiya! Welcome to Warrior Cats Rpg Clans (WCRC).
Warrior Cats Rpg Clans is a very interesting and fun site, in no time at all, you'll be having a great time! The site welcomes everyone. We promise we won't ever exclude you from anything and me (Lightningstar4569) and Serikia will make sure that no one excludes you from anything. Me and Serikia will also make sure no one is rude to you or anyone.

Have a great time~

~~ Serikia and Lightingstar4569~~

~~EmoGirlFang (Fang) & Lightningstar4569~~
Warrior cats rpg clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey,Come roleplay here as a warrior cat, loner or rouge. Or you can do other stuff warrior cat related or not

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Flarefang's is the new med. cat of Blazeclan
Looks like there's a new face in Breezeclan ~ Goldenflight

Welcoming the new med. cat, Flarefang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

Freshkill : 23677

Welcoming the new med. cat, Flarefang Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming the new med. cat, Flarefang   Welcoming the new med. cat, Flarefang EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Blazestar jumped onto the firerock. "All cats gather 'round to here their leader's words!" He yowled. After that cats began to come out of the dens. Once they had gathered, Blazestar began the announcement. "There is a new medicine cat. Her name is Flarefang. All of you must respect her greatly, Respect like you respect me. If I see anyone disrespecting her, there will be consequences. Flarefang, Please come forward."
Back to top Go down
anikaka55

Freshkill : 21750

Welcoming the new med. cat, Flarefang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the new med. cat, Flarefang   Welcoming the new med. cat, Flarefang EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Flarefang steps forward looking up at Blazestar on the firerock. She wasn't nervous though she wasn't as excited as a kit would be but she was still excited. She was glad to be a medicine cat.
Back to top Go down

Welcoming the new med. cat, Flarefang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior cats rpg clans :: Blazeclan :: Camp-
Jump to: