Warrior cats rpg clans
Hiya! Welcome to Warrior Cats Rpg Clans (WCRC).
Warrior Cats Rpg Clans is a very interesting and fun site, in no time at all, you'll be having a great time! The site welcomes everyone. We promise we won't ever exclude you from anything and me (Lightningstar4569) and Serikia will make sure that no one excludes you from anything. Me and Serikia will also make sure no one is rude to you or anyone.

Have a great time~

~~ Serikia and Lightingstar4569~~

~~EmoGirlFang (Fang) & Lightningstar4569~~
Warrior cats rpg clans
Hiya! Welcome to Warrior Cats Rpg Clans (WCRC).
Warrior Cats Rpg Clans is a very interesting and fun site, in no time at all, you'll be having a great time! The site welcomes everyone. We promise we won't ever exclude you from anything and me (Lightningstar4569) and Serikia will make sure that no one excludes you from anything. Me and Serikia will also make sure no one is rude to you or anyone.

Have a great time~

~~ Serikia and Lightingstar4569~~

~~EmoGirlFang (Fang) & Lightningstar4569~~
Warrior cats rpg clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey,Come roleplay here as a warrior cat, loner or rouge. Or you can do other stuff warrior cat related or not

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Flarefang's is the new med. cat of Blazeclan
Looks like there's a new face in Breezeclan ~ Goldenflight

Rules of giving graphics away, selling them, making contests, etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

Freshkill : 23777

Rules of giving graphics away, selling them, making contests, etc Empty
PostSubject: Rules of giving graphics away, selling them, making contests, etc   Rules of giving graphics away, selling them, making contests, etc EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:04 pm

You must follow these rules, or strict consenquences will be given.

Rules:

1. No fighting with anyone.
2. If you do not win, please don't get mad or get upset, There's always another chance to win another contest.
3. If you do not get a graphic fast enough or something, Do not get mad or upset, Then you really won't get one.
4. You may not give out sexual or inappropriate graphics. You may not have contests that have to do with anything sexual or inappropriate.
5. No cussing no matter what.
6. If a mod or admin warns you not to do something, Do as they say.
7. Do not argue or fight with the mods and admins.
8. Keep everything Pg-13.
Back to top Go down

Rules of giving graphics away, selling them, making contests, etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior cats rpg clans :: join here :: Graphic shops and Contests-
Jump to: