Warrior cats rpg clans
Hiya! Welcome to Warrior Cats Rpg Clans (WCRC).
Warrior Cats Rpg Clans is a very interesting and fun site, in no time at all, you'll be having a great time! The site welcomes everyone. We promise we won't ever exclude you from anything and me (Lightningstar4569) and Serikia will make sure that no one excludes you from anything. Me and Serikia will also make sure no one is rude to you or anyone.

Have a great time~

~~ Serikia and Lightingstar4569~~

~~EmoGirlFang (Fang) & Lightningstar4569~~
Warrior cats rpg clans
Hiya! Welcome to Warrior Cats Rpg Clans (WCRC).
Warrior Cats Rpg Clans is a very interesting and fun site, in no time at all, you'll be having a great time! The site welcomes everyone. We promise we won't ever exclude you from anything and me (Lightningstar4569) and Serikia will make sure that no one excludes you from anything. Me and Serikia will also make sure no one is rude to you or anyone.

Have a great time~

~~ Serikia and Lightingstar4569~~

~~EmoGirlFang (Fang) & Lightningstar4569~~
Warrior cats rpg clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey,Come roleplay here as a warrior cat, loner or rouge. Or you can do other stuff warrior cat related or not

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Flarefang's is the new med. cat of Blazeclan
Looks like there's a new face in Breezeclan ~ Goldenflight

hunting for adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenflight98

Goldenflight98

Freshkill : 21639
Location : ON EARTH DUH I'M NOT IN OUTERSPACE OR ANYTHING ( maybe)

hunting for adventure Empty
PostSubject: hunting for adventure   hunting for adventure EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:43 pm

IC. Goldenflight left to go hunting at the mountain peek. She sniffed the air " Darn, I cant smell any prey!". she looks around and sees a Rabbit. She crouches down on her belly. Slowly stalks toward the rabbit, and when she got close enough, she sprang for the rabbit. killing it in one bite. "hm I guess I'll keep hunting for now, since there's not really anything else to do now.". She walks off shuffling through the snow, sniffing the air for any prey sent.

OOC. Does anyone want to role play Question
Back to top Go down
Goldenflight98

Goldenflight98

PostSubject: Re: hunting for adventure   hunting for adventure EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:04 pm

IC. Goldenflight stumbled across a cave made mostly of ice. She walked in looking around for anything suspicious. She was walking so far through the cave that it started to feel like a tunnel.*whispered* "I've been walking through this cave for a long time. I think its actually a tunnel." , wile walking through the tunnel. She was getting tired, but she kept walking. She finally got to the end of the tunnel, "I can see the end of the tunnel!". she heard a crackling noise above her, "oh no! A CAVE IN AH!!". She ran straight out of the tunnel barely escaped the tunnel's cave in *panting*"phew I'm glad I got out of there. But now I can't get back!!". She fell to the ground, "I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I can't get back to the camp!". "I've got to go hunting, if I'm gonna survive.", so she got up and caught a squirrel. She ate it and walked of to find a safe place to rest. "I hope I'll be okay..." .

Back to top Go down
Goldenflight98

Goldenflight98

PostSubject: Re: hunting for adventure   hunting for adventure EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:52 pm

IC. Goldenflight walked, and walked, and walked on for a while until she found a small cave under a tree. She hoped inside, "Its roomy in here! *yawns* I have to rest now if I'm gonna find a way out of here." . She lied down, curled up, and fell asleep. Outside, it began to snow very hard, turning into a small blizzard.

Back to top Go down
Goldenflight98

Goldenflight98

PostSubject: Re: hunting for adventure   hunting for adventure EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:32 pm

IC. By the time Goldenflight woke up, the blizzard had covered the entrance. "Brr... wow, its cold! *looks at the entrance* AHH!!! I'M TRAPPED!!* . She starts to dig at the entrance, but the snow just kept falling back through it. " I'm gonna be trapped in here forever!!" . She felt so helpless that she just curled up and started to cry for help, "HELP!! HELP!!" . Then later she just gave up, "this is useless, no one's around here anyways..." .
Back to top Go down
Goldenflight98

Goldenflight98

PostSubject: Re: hunting for adventure   hunting for adventure EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:16 pm

IC. Golden flight woke up from her sleep, " huh? OH! I'm still Trapped! I'm starving! hmm...I've must have fallen asleep, but that doesnt matter now. I need to eat some food!" she looks around the small tree cave, "Aww! Why did I burie that rabbit!". She sniffed the air around her and found a small mouse, "mmm... I just need too catch it," she crouched down to her belly and quickly pounced on the mouce with her front paws, killing it in a single bite. " mm.. that looks good!" so she gobbled it down, till it was nothing but a pile of bones and scraps. "Br... I'm freezing! I need help to get out of here!" so she started to cry for help, "HELP! HELP! I'M STUCK IN HERE! HELP!"
Back to top Go down
Rainpool

Rainpool

Freshkill : 21464

PostSubject: Re: hunting for adventure   hunting for adventure EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:36 pm

"I'm Here!'', called a black kit from the back of the cave.''I've been here since my mother kitted me.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hunting for adventure   hunting for adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

hunting for adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior cats rpg clans :: Breezeclan :: Mountain peak-
Jump to: