Warrior cats rpg clans
Hiya! Welcome to Warrior Cats Rpg Clans (WCRC).
Warrior Cats Rpg Clans is a very interesting and fun site, in no time at all, you'll be having a great time! The site welcomes everyone. We promise we won't ever exclude you from anything and me (Lightningstar4569) and Serikia will make sure that no one excludes you from anything. Me and Serikia will also make sure no one is rude to you or anyone.

Have a great time~

~~ Serikia and Lightingstar4569~~

~~EmoGirlFang (Fang) & Lightningstar4569~~
Warrior cats rpg clans
Hiya! Welcome to Warrior Cats Rpg Clans (WCRC).
Warrior Cats Rpg Clans is a very interesting and fun site, in no time at all, you'll be having a great time! The site welcomes everyone. We promise we won't ever exclude you from anything and me (Lightningstar4569) and Serikia will make sure that no one excludes you from anything. Me and Serikia will also make sure no one is rude to you or anyone.

Have a great time~

~~ Serikia and Lightingstar4569~~

~~EmoGirlFang (Fang) & Lightningstar4569~~
Warrior cats rpg clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey,Come roleplay here as a warrior cat, loner or rouge. Or you can do other stuff warrior cat related or not

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Flarefang's is the new med. cat of Blazeclan
Looks like there's a new face in Breezeclan ~ Goldenflight

Chinese Jade Jewelry for you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Woodyerer

Freshkill : 20326

Chinese Jade Jewelry for you Empty
PostSubject: Chinese Jade Jewelry for you   Chinese Jade Jewelry for you EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:05 am

Long revered by Asians as the most precious of all stones for centuries, besides being the most beautiful and valued natural material for making

Jade Jewelry and utensils, jade is considered to possess the power of good luck, good health, and the ability to resist evil spirit and

to get rid of bad luck. Jadeite. The name derives from Jade Bangle. Because of its fibrous, felt-like structure, it

is very tough and resistant.
Back to top Go down

Chinese Jade Jewelry for you
Page 1 of 1