Warrior cats rpg clans
Hiya! Welcome to Warrior Cats Rpg Clans (WCRC).
Warrior Cats Rpg Clans is a very interesting and fun site, in no time at all, you'll be having a great time! The site welcomes everyone. We promise we won't ever exclude you from anything and me (Lightningstar4569) and Serikia will make sure that no one excludes you from anything. Me and Serikia will also make sure no one is rude to you or anyone.

Have a great time~

~~ Serikia and Lightingstar4569~~

~~EmoGirlFang (Fang) & Lightningstar4569~~
Warrior cats rpg clans
Hiya! Welcome to Warrior Cats Rpg Clans (WCRC).
Warrior Cats Rpg Clans is a very interesting and fun site, in no time at all, you'll be having a great time! The site welcomes everyone. We promise we won't ever exclude you from anything and me (Lightningstar4569) and Serikia will make sure that no one excludes you from anything. Me and Serikia will also make sure no one is rude to you or anyone.

Have a great time~

~~ Serikia and Lightingstar4569~~

~~EmoGirlFang (Fang) & Lightningstar4569~~
Warrior cats rpg clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey,Come roleplay here as a warrior cat, loner or rouge. Or you can do other stuff warrior cat related or not

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Flarefang's is the new med. cat of Blazeclan
Looks like there's a new face in Breezeclan ~ Goldenflight

The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

Freshkill : 23757

The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister Empty
PostSubject: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Shadowstrem lay in her nest in the nursery. She looked around.
Back to top Go down
Swiftkit

Swiftkit

Freshkill : 22640

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Petalheart the med cat dashed into te nursery and gave Shadowstream some herbs and put her paw on her belly"eat these herbs."
ooc:Hopekit is a brown she cat with green eyes,Lilykit is a brow and ginger she cat amber eyes,Applekit golden tabby she cat with amber eyes,Hollykit black long furred she cat with green eyes,Thornkit golden brown tom with green eyes,Thistlekit brown tom with spiked fur and amber eyes,Bonekit white tom with brown eyes,Scourgekit black tom with one white paw and green eyes,Tigerkit brown tabby tom with amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:43 pm

OOC: The actual med. cat is Berryrush but for now PetalHeart can be med cat.

IC: Shadowstream nodded and ate the herbs.
Back to top Go down
Swiftkit

Swiftkit

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:55 pm

As she ate the herbs Petalheart noticed tat he blly convulsedand a white sh cat with black spots and amark on her foot came out then a brown she cat then a brown and ginger shecat then a golden tabby se cat then a black she cat.Then all of a sudden othe kits came a golen tabby tom,a brown tom with spiked fur,a white tom,a black tom with one white paw,and a brown tabby tom."what will you name them?"Petalheart asked.
ooc:Petalheart is the med. cat apprentice.
Back to top Go down
♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:01 am

OOC:Ok

IC: "Hopekit,Lilykit,Applekit,Hollykit,Thornkit,Thistlekit,Bonekit,Scourgekit,and TIgerkit."
Back to top Go down
Swiftkit

Swiftkit

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:08 am

Petalheart looked at Shadowstream"what about this one"she said pointing to the white she cat with black spots and a mark on her paw shapd like eyes.
Back to top Go down
♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:10 am

Shadowstream smiled slightly when she looked at the kit."Swiftkit."She said finally.
Back to top Go down
Swiftkit

Swiftkit

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:12 am

Swiftkit opened her eyes and lookd at her mom with big green eyes"momma..."
Back to top Go down
♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:15 am

Shadowstream smiled. "Yes?"

Just then Shadowstream saw Fangkit,a black tom with light gray paws and the tip of his ears were white and he had bright blue eyes,with his mother,Freezeheart.
Back to top Go down
Swiftkit

Swiftkit

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:20 am

"can i go say hi to that kt over there?''Swiftkit asked.
Back to top Go down
♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:23 am

SHadowstream nodded. "Yes."

Fangkit looked around.
Back to top Go down
Swiftkit

Swiftkit

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:26 am

Swiftkit ran over to the new kit on clumsy legs"hi i'm Swiftkit."she mewed
Back to top Go down
♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:32 am

Fangkit looked at Swiftkit."Hi. I'm Fangkit."
Back to top Go down
Swiftkit

Swiftkit

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:40 am

Swiftkit acceidently blurted out"i love you!!!!!"Swiftkit covered her mouth with her paw embarresed.
Back to top Go down
♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:43 am

Fangkit smiled slightly. "I-I love you too." He whispered to Swiftkit.
Back to top Go down
Swiftkit

Swiftkit

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:46 am

"you do!!!!!!!!!"Swiftkit mewed and then said"i'll be right back..."she ran to her mom"can i sleep with Fangkit tonite mom please!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:47 am

Shadowstream nodded. "Sure"
Back to top Go down
Swiftkit

Swiftkit

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:52 am

Swiftkit ran back to Fangkit"my mom said tat i could sleep with you tonite....speaking of sleep are you as tired as i am?"Swiftkit asked.

ooc:when she goes to sleep she visits the dark forest and meets her dad i was wondering if you could b Dark just in the dream
Back to top Go down
♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:54 am

Fangkit nodded and yawned. "Yeah." HE said as he layed down and put his head on his paws.

OOC: Sure.
Back to top Go down
Swiftkit

Swiftkit

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:57 am

Swiftkit layed down next to him their pelts touching.Swiftkit closed her eyes then woke up in a shadow forest then she saw a black cat.Swiftkit was scared and started cringing to the he ground.
Back to top Go down
♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:59 am

Dark looked at Swiftkit."Hello,Swiftkit.Do you know who i am?"
Back to top Go down
Swiftkit

Swiftkit

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:02 am

Swiftkit shook her head"n..nn...no...."Swiftkit mewed scared.
Back to top Go down
♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:04 am

"I'm Dark.I am your father."Dark said.
Back to top Go down
Swiftkit

Swiftkit

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:07 am

"dad!!!!!!"Swiftkit mewed running to her dad"can you tel me how i opened my eyes beforemy brothers and sisters.....is there something wrong with me.......where am i?"Swiftkit asked.
Back to top Go down
♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

♫..яσѕєωσσ∂..♫

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:35 am

"You are in the Dark Forest,Swiftkit."Dark said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister   The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister Empty

Back to top Go down

The Birth of Swiftkit and her brothers and sister
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next